This academy will better your existing skills by training you in drills that involve simulated combat stress. Your instructors (Trench/ Todd, an ex-military combat veteran. They will challenge you to be better skilled as a single unit as well as a leader on a team. Each trainee will go through a tier 1 operator fundamentals course that will teach you solid weapons tactics, and movement fundamentals for advanced training.
After completing all levels of training you then will receive your expert patch. Collecting all patches from all courses will not only be an attachment, but bragging rights for your team and friends. This is legitimate training, you wont find it anywhere else but here at Rainbow Airsoft Academy.
Packing list for Rainbow Academy…
1. Eye protection (Regular glasses are OK for when we are doing drills, but fully sealed eye protection is mandatory when force on force is applied.
2. At least 4 Magazines (Mid and Low are highly recommended for training purposes)
3. At least 1000 BB’s
4. Water and or food (There is a food truck, so bring cash if you would like)
5. Full loud out of what you would wear in a airsoft match
6. Primary weapon, I.E. Rifle (No pistol will be accepted as a primary weapon)
7. Secondary weapon, I.E. Pistol (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for advanced training)
COST: $50 per person. PARENTS ARE FREE WITH THEIR CHILD’S ADMISSION for the first fundamentals class!!!
3-4 hours of training. Free game play the rest of the day at Code Red Airsoft Park.
WE ONLY HAVE ROOM FOR 20 STUDENTS PER SESSION, SO WHEN REGISTRATIONS COMES UP. MAKE SURE YOUR FIRST ON THE LIST!!!
Hope to see you there and remember…
TRAIN HOW YOU FIGHT!